After you have successfully installed the Black Crow AI script on your page, you can now start using scores in Cordial. To use your new scores for remarketing, you will need to create audiences first.
Using the audience builder you can search the contacts in your account and display the results in real time. You can save a set of audience rules to recall when creating messages, viewing audience trends, or filtering reports.
1. Navigate to Contacts › Search Contacts and click the Add Rule button to open up the list of available rules.
2. Choose the Custom Event button to add the list rule.
3. Select the option for Custom event "blackcrow_target|remarketing_lmh"
4. Under Conditional event properties, choose score Matches 3.
5. Under Recency of event, choose within the past 180 days.
6. If you have contacts that match this audience, you will see the contact count update in real time.
Once you have created an audience using audience rules, you can save the audience.
Note: When you save an audience, any changes made will not affect automations, drafts or scheduled messages where this rule was previously applied.
Give the audience a name, an optional description and choose whether to enable Audience Trend Analytics.
Note: You can save a maximum of 100 audience rules with audience trend analytics enabled.