Google Analytics (Universal Analytics)
After you have successfully installed the Black Crow AI script on your page, you can begin using scores in Google Analytics.
READ ME FIRST:
- The below instructions are for Universal Analytics, and don't apply to Google Analytics 4 (GA4)
- If you are interested in a GA4 integration, please consult your account manager
- At this time, you can only integrate with either Universal Analytics or GA4, not both
1. Create segments to layer on your current dashboards and reports
- To use Low/Medium/High score groupings import here
- To use 1-10 score groupings import here
- To get page score groupings, please contact your customer success manager
- Choose "Any view"
- Click Create
2. Navigate to any of your Dashboards and click "+ New Segment"
3. Select the "Black Crow AI" Segments and click Apply
Note: if you are using Low, Medium and High score groupings...
- "Low" includes scores 1-3
- "Medium" includes scores 4-7
- "High" includes scores 8-10
- Users belong to the segment containing their highest score over the chosen timeframe